Yes it's on for Thanksgiving Morning!
Because of your help and hard work, hundreds of people less fortunate than you were fed and helped during this last year.We want to invite you back to this year's 5K Run/Walk, and to again help us feed the hungry in the Baker City area. This year's event is looking to be our best ever... Don't miss it!
Please bring a canned food item to help replenish the Baker City food bank!
Haven't registered yet? Please check out the registration info below:
Online registration is open from until Sunday, November 21st at midnight! Click below to sign-up online.
- T-shirt deadline is November 9th
- Teams must be registered by November 17th - 10 person limit per team. If more than 10, we will split you into two teams.
Mail In Registration
Must be received at the Northeast Compassion Center by Wednesday, November 17th. Click Here to download the form. Please print, sign, and mail the form to the Compassion Center or deliver it directly to the office.
- To receive a t-shirt please note that the deadline is November 9th
- Teams must be registered by November 17th - 10 person limit per team. More than 10, we will split you into two teams.
- If you miss these dates, you can still register on Race Day morning at Kicks!
Same day registration will be from 7:30am to 8:45am on Thursday, November 25th.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.