The Compassion Center currently offers these two support groups:
Celebrate Recovery – A Christ centered recovery program
Celebrate Recovery is a program designed to help those struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process.
Meets Tuesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. in the Family Life Center.
Call 541-523-9845 before 4 p.m. if you need transportation.
Child care is now provided. Please call ahead of time so we know the number of children.
Restoration Ministries – A 16 week restoration program
Are you struggling with:
- ANGER—Rebellion, violence, gang problems, physical abuse
- RELATIONSHIPS—With parents, spouses, children. divorce, single parenting
- SEXUAL ISSUES—Pornography, rape, sexual abuse, teen pregnancy, homosexuality, masturbation
- ADDICTIONS—Drugs, alcohol, nicotine, gambling, food — anorexia, bulimia, overeating
- EMOTIONS—Depression, fear, low self esteem, anxiety, worry, guilt, insecurity
Then welcome to Restoration Ministries! Restoration is twelve week long school that will help you overcome any and all of these things so that you can live the victorious life that you were created to live! Visit their site for more program info.
Call us at: 541-523-9845 for info on your next meeting…